Launched early this year, the Epson SureLab SL-D3000 is a six colour, compact digital dry lab that utilises Epson Micro Piezo printhead technology together with Epson original ink and LUT. The press can deliver accurate reproduction and a minimum resolution of 1440 x 1440dpi as it is designed for high quality photo print. This press is a great add-on to any sign and digital printing business.
Specific system benefits include:
- 6-colour, compact digital dry photo lab for high-quality photo production.
- Prints on glossy and luster paper at up to 30,48cm (12 inches) wide.
- New Epson professional UltraChrome D6 ink-set (C,M,Y,K,Lc,Lm).
- Produces up to 650 4 x 6 inch prints per hour.
- Supports roll media from 10 to 30cm (4 to 12 inches) wide.
- Dual-roll model allows two different media types widths to be loaded.
- A4 job sorter for convenient automatic job collection.
- Easy to operate, virtually no maintenance required.
- Convenient, power-efficient printing with no chemicals.
- Can be positioned in a corner and operated from two adjacent sides Small footprint and wheels for convenient installation.
Epson South Africa appointed ImageMed Technologies as a specialist reseller of the Epson SureLab SL-D3000 in March this year and had their first installation in June. George Rosa, the owner of ImageMed, is a certified maintenance engineer, trained to attend to technical issues that may occur on Epson SureLab SL-D3000 installations.
Vernon Mellors, Epson South Africa’s business account manager said, ‘George is well known and trusted in the South African photo printing industry, and we are thrilled to add the Epson SureLab SL-D3000 to his portfolio. He offers exceptional service to his customers, and is a passionate ambassador of the Epson brand and our products.’
‘The Epson SureLab SL-D3000 is sure to be a popular product with retail photo labs, who are under pressure to deliver great quality products in super-quick time. The printer’s ability to produce great quality images on a variety of media means that it offers my customers the opportunity to expand their product ranges too, with the combination of great quality, quick turnarounds and more relevant products sure to give them the edge over their competitors, ‘ George Rosa, owner of ImageMed commented.