Fujifilm will host an Open House event from 1-2 October 2014 at the Gallagher Convention Centre, where they will showcase a wide range of print technologies and solutions, covering commercial, newspaper and wide format print applications. They will demonstrate how these solutions can transform your business.
There will also be a number of seminars, held every hour on the hour between 11h00 and 16h00, including speakers such as Fujifilm’s John Davies highlighting the impact that the right workflow can have on your business.
Daily Seminars will cover the following topics:
• Current trends in print workflow investments.
• How putting your workflow online can help streamline production and reduce operational costs.
• Taking complexity out of colour management.
• Explanation of Fujifilm's XMF Workflow print production and cloud based colour management systems.
• 'User Experience' demo of XMF Workflow, XMF Remote and XMF ColorPath.
To register visit: http://fujifilmopenhouse2014.co.za