Gold Series servers uses video hardware and RealMotion’s content creation platform, to power up to four 4K digital signage content streams. The devices can also power interactive installations, features include:
• Nugget is a half rack server offering a single 4K output through HDMI 2.0, built-in HD-capture card through HDMI 1.4, 1 TB hard drive, 16GB of DDR4 memory and a three-year warranty.
• 4Karat uses a Nvidia P4000 or RTX400 graphics card and comes with 16GB of DDR4 memory and six USB 3.1 ports.
• 8Karat delivers two 4K signals at 60 Hertz or four 1080p signals at 59.97 Hertz. Comes with an Intel Core i9-7900x processor, 32GB of DDR4 memory and two 1TB Raid hard drives.
• 16Karat includes two Intel Xeon Gold processors, 32GB of DDR4K memory and four 512GB RAID hard drives. It can also support a Nvidia Quadro RTX 6000 or Quadro P6000 graphics cards.
• 16Karat Performance includes four 800GB RAID hard drives, 65GB of DDR4 memory and comes with a four year warranty.