Mimaki will be exhibiting two printing solutions: the JFX200-2513 entry-level UV inkjet flatbed and the Tx500-1800DS direct sublimation printer for the textile and soft signage industry at FESPA Digital 2014, 20-23 May in Munich.
Mike Horsten, General Manager Marketing EMEA for Mimaki Europe said, ‘FESPA Digital is the place to be for forward-looking sign and display graphics operations and Mimaki is pleased to be able to bring to the show two solutions that will hopefully challenge the creative minds. Both epitomise the opportunities represented by our new tagline: Together We Create. FESPA Digital is a creative show requiring an imaginative outlook and we are ready to meet the visionary expectations of visitors to our stand at the show.’
An early version of the JFX200-2513 was unveiled as a prototype at Viscom Düsseldorf in November 2013 to rave reviews and will be commercially available in Europe after FESPA Digital. It features:
• A compact footprint that can easily fit into facilities of almost any size and an affordable price to match.
• Two different ink types that support a wide range of materials and applications. This includes:
– LH-100, a hard UV cure ink with high rub and chemical resistance with excellent colour fidelity:
– LUS-150, a low-cost UV cure ink with suppleness that extends to 150% with no cracking for materials to be applied to curved surfaces.
• Variable dot function that assures less granular high quality prints by jetting three ink dot sizes at once.
• White ink for brilliant images, compelling backlits, and other items printed on transparent materials. Mimaki Circulation Technology eliminates issues with white ink sedimentation that can occur in printers from other sources.
Mimaki is pleased to be showing the Tx500-1800DS direct sublimation printer at FESPA digital for sign and display graphics businesses in the textile and soft signage segments. ‘High speed meets high productivity with this innovative textile printer,’ Horsten added. ‘It features a new Sb300 ink that is more affordable than conventional ink, as well as increased print speed for polyester fabrics.’
Mimaki experts will also be on hand to speak with visitors about their goals and objectives, and to help them match these needs to the most appropriate Mimaki solutions so that ‘Together We Create’ new business opportunities, improved operations, and the highest quality solutions in the marketplace.