Graphix Supply World will make a stop a the Gaborone Sun hotel in Gaborone, Botswana on 27 Sept 2012 as part of its GSW Africa Road Show.
On display will be a range of small business solutions for people wishing to enter the digital large format print and sign industry. As exclusive distributors of Mimaki digital print and cut technology for Sub-Saharan Africa, information will be provided on a range of Mimaki’s newest technology, including:
- UJF-3042HG A3 desktop UV LED printer: print direct onto pens, mobile phone covers, promotional items, USB sticks, ID cards, badges etc.
- CJV30 with BS3 cost-saving ink: Mimaki’s best-selling print and cut machine, available in four sizes (60cm, 100cm, 130cm, 160cm) with Mimaki cost-saving ink. Mimaki BS3 ink saves over a third on ink costs, without risking damaging your machine with third party inks.
- CG60SR cutter: Mimaki’s quality range of vinyl cutters offers the perfect opportunity as entry-level solutions into the sign market. Used together with Chemica heat transfer media and a heat press, enables creation and customisation of beautiful T-shirts, and sport garment branding.
- JV400LX and JV400SUV: Brand new innovation from Mimaki: JV400-LX latex printer and revolutionary JV400-SUV solvent UV ink printer.
- JV33 printer: Mimaki’s award-winning JV33 printer (available in 3 sizes: 1.3m, 1.6m and 2.6m) can be used with variable ink options, including dye sublimation ink for textile printing.
- SWJ-320 3.2m high speed eco-solvent printer. Launched this year, the SWJ-320 is the affordable solution from Mimaki for grand format printing up to 3.2m wide.
Also on show will be Primera’s leading range of desktop label printers: LX Series. Primera’s LX-Series desktop printers utilise the latest high resolution inkjet technology to print brilliant full-colour or monochrome labels.
Witness unbelievable high resolution T-shirt designs, printed with the Polyprint Texjet T-shirt printer. This direct-to-garment T-shirt printer prints a T-shirt in minutes, including white ink enabling printing onto dark T-shirts.
GSW will also have information on a range of various finishing products, such as:
• Liquid Coaters
• Heat Presses
• Doming Machines
• Fotoba Trimmers
• PVC Welders
• Eyelet Machines
• Display Systems
See GSW on Thursday 27 September at Gaborone Sun Hotel, Chuma, Gaborone, Botswana from 11am – 5:15pm. RSVP to: email@example.com.