GCC LaserPro LFC II workstation inherits the functions from the previous generation. It integrates various processing modes and exclusive accessories into its design to meet customers’ needs.
The LFC II has the same safety standard as LFC, which is an EN-60825-1 class 1 compliant device to ensure operation safety.
Key benefits of GCC LaserPro LFC II workstation:
– Standard 700 x 400mm table for large objects or batch marking.
– EN-60825-1 Class I safety and machine directive (MD) compliance for industrial professionals who prioritise operators’ safety during laser processing.
– Automatic door with anti-pinch device that ensures safety operation.
– Dual start button, which promises advanced security.
– Optional rotary table for loading/unloading materials while the laser is working at maximum throughput.
– Wide range of configurations for automation and applications.
– Pass-through side panels for line integration.
– Easy setup and operation.
– Sturdy and rigid steel chassis that meets industrial requirements.
– Compatibility with all GCC LaserPro StellarMark C and I series laser markers.
– MultiFOCUS function that allows Z axis to automatically adjust and ensure correct focus distance.