The Avery Dennison/Roland Extreme Speedwrap Challenge is coming to the Sign Africa Durban expo for the very first time. The challenge will take place at the Durban ICC from 24-25 February 2016.
Wrap a car door in 25 minutes as finely as you can and stand a chance to be a daily winner. Daily prizes include: first place: R7000, second place: R3500 and third place: R2000. The final winner gets a trip to the 2016 Sign Africa and FESPA Africa expo in Johannesburg, and a chance to compete for the Grand Prize .
Roland is calling all business owners to send their best wrappers to enter in the Extreme Speedwrap Challenge on the 24-25 February 2016 and if they are crowned the champion, the owner wins a trip for two for a weekend away at the Forest Ferns on the Garden Route, courtesy of Roland.
Business Owner Prize includes:
– Business Class flight to Port Elizabeth (return ticket).
– VIP shuttle to and from the airport.
– VIP accommodation and catering for two days.
– Optional spa and game drives available.
Wrap time slots will be held every hour during the expo.
Ways to enter:
1) Register to visit the expo.
2) Go to the Extreme Speedwrap Challenge stand and enter your name for the next slot .
Visit the Speedwrap Challenge stand and you will be entered into a lucky draw to win one of 10 Speedwrap Challenge T-shirts.
All you need to do is Register to visit the expo.