The new edition of Easy Cut Studio 22.214.171.124 now supports the ability to design in vector and cut the design with a Mutoh Kona, Mutoh SC, Gerber FasTrack, or Liyu SC-A vinyl cutter.
This software is available for both Windows and macOS platforms. Since Easy Cut Studio offers a free lifetime upgrade on its products, existing users of the current software can upgrade to version 126.96.36.199 easily.
The software packed with a large selection of tools and features for designing and laying out all types of signs, posters, decals, lettering and graphic artwork to be cut out using a vinyl cutter. You can also open bitmap graphics or scan logos and convert them into cuttable vector graphics. With countless features and advanced cutting settings, Easy Cut Studio will make your sign design and cutting tasks a pleasure while increasing quality and productivity.
According to the engineers working on the product, the update took a while since they wanted to deliver the best-possible results. The team claims that over 200 different cutting plotters were tested. The team even visited a number of cutting plotter manufacturers and talked to different engineers to understand their pain points.
All of this helped the developers come up with a one-stop vinyl cutting software with exceptional results and increase your productivity. Easy Cut Studio v4.1.07 includes the following new features and bug fixes:
– Added support for Mutoh Kona and Mutoh SC series cutters.
-Added support for Gerber FasTrack cutting plotter
– Added support for Liyu SC-A, TC-A, TC-AA and HC-AF Series.
– New Mutoh Kona plotter driver, including support for Mutoh 4 point cropmarks for Print and Cut jobs.
– Added cut selection only and mirror options for Rabbit cutter.
– Fixed a problem with cutting with Silhouette CAMEO 3.
– Fixed a problem with editing nodes after cutting the design.
– Other stability improvements and small bugs fixed.
Submit your news and video content to firstname.lastname@example.org
EASY CUT STUDIO www.easycutstudio.com