DNA Services Training and Consulting will host a three day vinyl application training session from 30 June to 2 July 2014 at the Edgecombe House Conference Centre in Midrand.
The sessions will be divided into two modules: Module B-Beginner vinyl applications (30 June) and Module C-Complex Surfaces and Full Coverage Vehicle Wrapping Techniques (1-2 July).
Module B is targeted at people entering the industry and serves as an introduction to various printable products and SAV’s. It provides tips and tricks to get you going confidently on all your flat surfaces, indoor or out.
Module B entails:
• Introduction to flat surface SAV’s.
• Flat surfaces wet and dry.
• Registration of Digital Prints.
• Wallpaper Demo: show and tell.
• Flextension frames Demo; show and tell.
• Decorative/Architectural films: show and tell.
Module C is targeted at those installers who are keen to improve their skills. Progressing from flat surfaces to more difficult complex surfaces sometimes can be quite a stressful and costly process. DNA Services will assist in the smooth transition from semi-skilled to skilled installer. Product knowledge and understanding the various printing processes is most beneficial when making decisions regarding choice of substrates for various positions.
Module C entails:
• Introduction to vehicle wrapping SAV’s.
• Recessed and corrugated surfaces.
• Extreme compound and complex curves.
• Full coverage vehicle wrap methodology.
• Finishing techniques.
On completion participants will receive:
• Certificate of Attendance.
• Industry Suppliers Product Specifications CD.
• Training Manual, as source for Technical reference.