Createx launched the large format digital Twinjet Phoenix 3200 Printer at FESPA Africa (22-24 July 2014, Johannesburg).
Phoenix 3200 features include:
• Constant traction stepping system: when a constant traction stepping system is used, the fabric can be in the floating state with good flatness when being printed. The traction is adjustable, which substantially broadens the fabric adaptability.
• Post-printing online drying system: the fabric will enter into the drying process immediately after printing to avoid the sticky dirt generated on the fabric when entering into a twitch roller. The drying temperature and wind force could be adjusted to ensure the adaptability of a fabric that is thin or thick.
• Real-time waste ink collecting system. The excessive ink droplets passing through the fabric upon printing would be uniformly collected by the waste ink tank and it is only required to clean the waste ink tank regularly to avoid drainage of waste water. The system can easily handle ultra-thin fabrics.
• Real-time drying and heating system: its two-sided-heating and fully-closed design can meet the requirements of sublimation with full colour development, and when it is also used as the drying unit, the energy efficiency can be improved and the electricity consumption can be reduced.
• Professional printing rip software: it supports the hyperfine screening technology conducting multi-channel colour separating with a unique function of multiple duplicating, which can fully respond to the requirements of various patterns by the digital printing.