The MF20-P-C Desktop Fibre Laser Marker, now available through Chemosol, is suitable for a number of applications, including metal accessories marking, metal name card marking, switch marking, metal handicraft and marking electronic components.
• Ideal desktop design with elegant shape contour. Electric focusing, double red pointer positioning focus, easy operation, no consumables, light weight and easy to carry.
• Integration design to ensure a 175 x 175mm marking area in the small chamber. Mini rotation device is optional.
• Enclosed design, laser radiation protection body and observation window, fume exhausting system and open-door switch to comply with CE standards.
• Equips with PC/IPC (industrial personal computer), with laptop port available.
• High quality fibre laser source and galvo scanner. This machine achieves a fine laser beam, with a fast marking speed and effect.
• Powerful software: compatible with AutoCad, CorelDRAW, Photoshop, etc.
• Supports PLT, Ai, DXF, BMP JPG, etc. Supports SHX, TTF characters and various single built-in font library; supports variable number skipping marking, barcode/QR code marking, serial port and network communication.
• Laser wave: 1064nm.
• Gross power: <600W.
• Laser power: 20/30/50W (optional).
• Temperature: 10°C-35°C.
• Voltage: Ac220±10%, 50/60Hz.
• Humidity: 5%-85% (no condensation).
• Repeated position accuracy: <±0.02mm.
• Minimum line width: 0.01mm.
• Machine dimension: 560mm x 540mm x 540mm.
• Cooling method: air.
• Speed: 0-7000mm/s.
• Net weight: about 60kg.