The Sign Africa Bloemfontein Expo, the region’s leading event for the signage and printing industries, kicks off on 12 February. The expo goes beyond showcasing the latest printers, graphics and display products by inspiring you to take your print and signage business to the next level.
The event, taking place at the Ilanga Estate, is a platform for visitors to get their fingers on the pulse of this vibrant, ever-evolving industry. It will inform your digital technology investments and allow you to research product diversification as well as new ideas for next-level business growth and profitability. Speak to product experts on how to best meet your customers’ demands and remain competitive.
The popular Speed Wrap Challenge will also be held during the expo:
Compete in 3 easy steps!
1. Register to visit the expo for free here.
2. Visit the Roland stand and register up to three of your best wrappers and your registration will be confirmed with your time slot.
3. Be present at your time slot and wrap a door in 10 minutes to the best standards.
• Cash Prize: W-ookie (Wrap Rookie): 1st: R3500; 2nd R1750; 3rd R1000.
• Double: Wrap Lord (Professional Wrapper): score more than 45 points and double your money.
Bonus: The Wrap King (Winner Bonus): flown to compete at FESPA Africa in Gauteng and perhaps compete internationally at FESPA Europe.
This event is brought to you by platinum sponsor Roland, vinyl sponsors Grafiwrap (distributed by Maizey Plastics), and expo sponsor Sign Africa.
Register online to visit the Sign Africa Bloemfontein Expo at Ilanga Estate on 12 February from 9am-5pm. Entrance is free.
Upcoming Sign Africa Expo’s include:
• Durban, 11-12 March 2020, Durban International Convention Centre, KwaZulu-Natal.
• Cape Town, 6-7 May 2020, Cape Town International Convention Centre, Western Cape.
• East London, 3 June 2020, East London International Convention Centre, Eastern Cape.
• Johannesburg, 9-11 September 2020, Gallagher Convention Centre, Gauteng.