Océ showcased the newly-launched Océ Arizona 480 GT UV flatbed printer at viscom Frankfurt (25-27 October). The printer offers exceptional application versatility to expand your offerings and capture new business.
- Eight independent ink channels with support for new applications and more real-world productivity.
- In-line doming for spot and flood decorative applications or double-opacity White ink printing if preferred.
- CM2 (‘C – M – squared’) featuring double the nozzle-density in Cyan and Magenta – for beautifully smooth imagery Production mode, and a new Production-Squared™ mode that’s nearly 25% faster.
- Active pixel placement compensation for assured image sharpness, density and uniformity around the entire flatbed or across the Roll Media Option.
- Six user-selectable vacuum zones designed to match most standard-sized graphics arts media without masking
- Batch mode for streamlining multi-layered jobs or facilitating set collation.
- Print speeds of up to 24.5sqm per hour of high quality production capacity over a broad range of media and applications.
- With the ability to print on a wide variety of media and objects in full colour, with White ink, or even with in-line doming, you can capture revenue from applications ranging from standard sign and display (POP/POS, retail signage, backlit signs) to speciality and industrial flatbed printing applications where the decorated substrate is not meant primarily for display purposes (e.g. membrane switch overlays, relief printing, object decoration). You can produce full mixed-media campaigns including rigid displays, banners, window clings, backlits, etc., to service a range of customer needs for maximum revenue.
- Express Mode up to 32.8sqm/hour
- Production-Squared Mode up to 24.5sqm/hour
- Production-Smooth Mode up to 20.3sqm/hour