Gandy Digital showcased its cutting-edge Pred8tor UV flatbed printer at FESPA 2013, which took place from 25-29 June in London. The Pred8tor (1.22m x 2.44m) and its larger brother, the Domin8tor (2m X 3.05m), have become one of the most reliable high definition large format printers in the market today.
The Gandy Digital Pred8tor is a UV flatbed printer with a roll to roll option that achieves the same print quality on all roll materials without compromising true flatbed capability. It can print rigid material sheets measuring up to 1.22m x 2.44m with a thickness of up to 50mm.
Additional features of the Pred8tor include:
- Six-picolitre variable dot size giving grey scale capability and avoiding the need for more than a 4 colour channel to achieve photographic images.
- Automatic Head Adjustment – enables you to change to a different substrate thickness quickly and with ease of use.
- Troubleshooting – provides you with a interactive diagnostic software.
- White ink option – lets you print White (or Clear Gloss/Matte) as easily as colours thanks to its inline-built feature.
- Auto head wiping takes away the mess and gives a precise way to clean heads without damaging them.
- High density ink yields great savings on ink consumption, reducing your real square metre (square foot) cost by over 50%.