InfoTrends recently released a new report (Transforming Textile Printing) indicating revenues from digital textile printing equipment and ink sales will grow at an annual growth rate of 30.7%. With the introduction of new high-speed digital printing systems, technology has begun to fulfill its promise of impacting on the printed-textile market.
Mimaki, leaders in large-format digital print and cut solutions, manufacture some of the best quality and fastest digital dye sublimation printers on the market. On the African continent, Mimaki can only be bought through exclusive distributors, Graphix Supply World.
GSW takes pride in being the only one-stop-shop digital solutions provider across Africa, providing the complete solution to the sign, graphics, textile and packaging industries, from technology to ink, media, finishing solutions and more.
This week, GSW will be exhibiting some of their award-winning solutions at the Sign Africa Expo in Durban. As one of the only suppliers who offer in-house finance, customers can be assured of access to affordable quality in tough times, where finance from traditional lending institutions is difficult to obtain.
Customers are invited to the Durban International Convention Centre from 6-7 March 2013, to the GSW stands B5-B7. On display will be Mimaki’s international best-selling JV33-160 A with dye sublimation ink, the perfect entry-level solution for digital textile printing.
The JV33 Series, with state of the art inkjet head technology is used all over the world as an affordable, high speed and excellent quality dye sublimation solution, used to digitally print textile banners, flags, interior and exterior signage, textile garments, sportswear, décor items, interior displays and more.
Graphix Supply World also supplies a wide range of digital finishing solutions from manual heat presses, calendar roll presses, laminators, trimmers, welders, flatbed cutters, textile finishing tables, inks, media, display sustems, doming and more.
Also on display:
• Mimaki CJV30-130BS – The best-selling Mimaki Print+Cut machine, CJV30-130BS with Mimaki’s cost-saving original inks. With a fully integrated print, cut and die cut system, and compatible with a variety of different ink options, the Mimaki CJV30 Print+Cut machine is the only solution for all your needs. Together with Mimaki Bulk Ink System, users can benefit from huge ink savings, using original Mimaki BS ink – which means you do not risk damaging your printer with unreliable third party ink or lose your machine warranty.
• Mimaki UJF-3042HG Desktop UV LED A3 Inkjet Printer – now with 15cm head clearance, this entry level flatbed UV printer sold very well internationally. Popular for printing onto promotional items, and small rigid items, the UJF-3042HG A3 desktop UV LED printer is used to print direct onto pens, mobile phone covers, laptops, promotional items, USB sticks, ID cards, badges and more.
• Goccopro Digital Screen Maker –The Goccopro is a directly computer to screen digital screen maker which minimises traditional lengthy and messy screen making procedures, as it eliminates the need for chemicals, emulsions, water, dark room, film positives etc.
• Mug Press + Cap Press – for a small outlay, you can add on these extras to your Mimaki CJV30 Print+Cut machine and maximize your product offerings and profits. Start corporate branding, manufacture for sports teams and more. The possibilities are endless, when you combine with CHEMICA heat transfer media, also available from GSW.
• CHEMICA Heat Transfer Media – with the widest range of colours and products on the heat transfer market, CHEMICA heat transfer media is a superior quality product, with innovative products for signage, screen-printing and textile.
• Mimaki CH60SR – Mimaki’s entry-level desktop cutter, at 60cm wide is the perfect solution to start a T-shirt branding business, or signage shop. With a kiss cut and die cut capability and automatic eye, this cutter can read crop marks to cut after an item has been printed.
• Primera LX900e Desktop Label Printer – The LX900e is the fastest desktop label printer in the world. With LX900e, you’ll produce full-colour labels at up to 11,43cm (4.5”) per second in draft mode. Short runs are printed fast and efficiently, helping you to increase the production of your products. It utilizes the latest in high-resolution inkjet technology to print brilliant, colourful labels for your products, boxes and packaging. Individual ink cartridges for each colour let you replace only the colours that need replacing, so this reduces wastage costs dramatically.