MacQuip will exhibit its flatbed graphic printer, as well as its automatic back neck label and small garment screen printer at the upcoming Sign Africa and FESPA Africa Expo, taking place from 11-13 September at Gallagher Convention Centre, Johannesburg.
Flatbed graphic printer
This unit is available in sizes that range from 750 x 600mm to 3000 x 1500mm.
• Aluminium printing surface.
• Vaccuum to hold substrate while printing.
• Micro adjustment of printing surface on X and Y axis.
• Height adjustment of screen i.e. can print on items up to 200mm thick.
• Height adjustment of squeegee.
• Vaccuum shut off when screen is lifted.
• Vaccuum control when setting up.
Automatic back neck label and small garment screen printer
This unit is a textile screen printing machine capable of printing a four colour job at a speed of 600–700 units per hour in four colours with a maximum print area of 150 x 150mm. It also has three flash driers to be able to dry in between colours when printing on dark fabrics.
Submit your news and video content to firstname.lastname@example.org
MACQUIP & SCREENWISE (031 705 6500) http://www.macquip.co.za