LexJet will carry a variety of Fisher Textile products in 155cm x 30.5m (61 inch x 100 feet) rolls for a multitude of applications, including trade shows, SEG frames, retail signage, back drops, home décor and furnishings, soft signage, backlit graphics, banner stands, table covers and more.
The dye-sublimation fabrics are converted to fit wide format printers. Previously only available for grand-format printers, this is the first time these fabrics have been converted and distributed for wide format sizes.
‘At wide format widths, these trusted, well-known and proven-to-perform dye-sub fabrics from Fisher open the door to the benefits of wide format applications, such as smaller runs, one-off prototypes, quicker turn-around and customisation, which is in higher demand than ever,’ said LexJet VP of sales, Justin Lehman. ‘With the success of our LexJet InFuze dye-sub transfer paper last year, we are seeing fast-growing, high-margin possibilities with dye-sub technologies for our wide format PSPs.’
Products now available:
• Fisher Textiles 1707 Soft Knit: lighter-weight with ideal image reproduction and high definition output.
• Fisher Textiles 1708 Heavy Knit: wrinkle-resistant 100% polyester that meets Flame Retardancy standards.
• Fisher Textiles 1709 Heavy Knit: heavier warp knit with wrinkle resistance and moderate opacity.
• Fisher Textiles 4019 Nirvana: Block Out Banner (BOB) and soft knit with coated black back.
• Fisher Textiles 8864 Triple White: 3-layered fabric for exceptional print quality, ideal for backlit.
• Fisher Textiles 9048 EZ Stretch: premium stretch fabric with unique construction that allows for stretch without Spandex.
• Fisher Textiles 4608 Power Stretch: medium-weight polyester with stretch for geometric and tension displays.
• Fisher Textiles 8862 Single White Backlit: heavier-weight woven fabric, ideal for backlit SEG framed graphics.
‘Partnering with Fisher Textiles is natural fit for LexJet, thanks to our deep and long-standing relationships with the print service providers and end-users who will benefit the most from these wide format sized fabrics,’ Lehman said. ‘This is a big win for the wide format industry.’
These fabrics round out LexJet’s dye-sub portfolio of products, which includes Epson printers and inks, InFuze transfer papers, ChromaLuxe metal photo panels and heat presses from Geo Knight and FLEXA.