InkTec has expanded its solvent ink product range for the Mimaki Bulk Ink System (MBIS) by launching a new 2L ink pack series. The new 2L solvent ink packs are perfectly designed to be compatible with Mimaki printers with MBIS, with a tailored formulation well-matched to the original 2L ink.
‘We believe InkTec’s new 2L ink products offer our customers an ideal option to be more competitive, because these 2L inks provide higher productivity and lower running cost,’ said Matthew Cho, Product Manager, Business Development Department.
In addition, as InkTec prides itself on environmental awareness and sustainable development, the MBIS package offers a viable solution that reduces waste as there are no used cartridges and bottles.
• Enhanced profitability.
• Higher volume package: long print runs and unattended printing is available.
• Environmentally friendly: no used cartridges and bottles.
• Superior ink absorption: broader media compatibility.
• Robustness: high outdoor durability.
• Strong lightfastness: less colour fading.
• Wider colour gamut: outstanding image quality.
• Easy switch over from original ink without flushing.
• Faster drying time: enhanced productivity.
• Excellent continuous printing: no clogging.