The DesignJet T730 large format printer produces prints three times faster than previous HP models, delivering D/A1-size prints in 25 seconds. The automatic sheet feeder/tray can also help you cut waste by 50% by printing at half scale.
The HP DesignJet T730 Printer provides:
• An automatic sheet feeder, enabling easy printing of half-size drawings up to 33,02cm (13 inches) wide, avoiding paper waste and extra labour for cutting the roll output.
• Off-axis ink delivery, allowing flexible ink cartridge sizes from 40–300 ml that adjust to the actual usage profile of each customer, avoiding big expenses and expiration issues in low-usage environments.
• An Econofast print mode, saving ink and time spent printing working documents and drafts.
• A detachable stand, making moving the printer from office to office easier.
• Wi-Fi Direct, a built-in Wi-Fi network for easy connectivity, allowing the device to create its own Wi-Fi network for direct mobile printing without other infrastructure.
• An intuitive front panel with a touchscreen, which works like a smartphone.