The Repostick, a repositionable film that can be used for promotional graphics, was showcased at FESPA Africa And Sign Africa (Gallagher Convention Centre, Johannesburg).
The Repostick has a specific adhesive 180-micron thickness and is easy to use, even for non-experts.
The film’s low tack allows it to be reused easily, and as often as you wish. Lastly, it can be removed quickly without leaving adhesive residue, meaning that you can avoid any cleaning.
It has numerous uses: professional trade fairs, office decorations or creating promotional graphics kits for stores. It can be used on any surface, including windows or walls, and on materials such as steel, aluminium or melamine. It can be printed using all printing systems: solvents, eco-solvents, UV and latex. The film consists of a monomeric, calendered, cadmium-free PVC, which is coated with a pressure-sensitive, removable, acrylic adhesive for short-term use. It has a satin surface finish.
Also shown on The Hexis stand was the Skintac HX45000 series, cast PVC film for full wraps that embodies the highest quality in the Hexis film range for application to means of transport.
The Skintac HX45000 series is composed of a 100?m, multilayered cast film (150?m for the structured films) and a HEX’PRESS technology liner. Its high technical performance and its conformability are perfectly designed for use on curved and textured surfaces (weldings and rivets).
• Cast film, composed of multiple and successive layers. Intended for application to means of transport.
• Very long-term film, negligible shrinkage.
• Water and aggressive environment proof.
• Application possible at an ambient temperature starting from +15 °C (+59 °F).
• By their core nature, the conformable film ensures application to 3D surfaces.
• Clear, permanent, pressure-sensitive, solvent-based adhesive, preventing the migration of plasticisers.
• Film can be easily removed by applying heat and/or chemical products.
• Compatible with computer-aided cutting.