GSW held its second Open House event at the premises of Artswana, its new sub-dealer in Gaborone. Digital print and cut solutions as well as Primera label printers and finishing solutions like doming and laminators were displayed.
The second event, which took place from 15-16 October, was held due to popular demand. Almost 50 visitors came to see the new technology on show during the two days and sales were concluded, with more in the pipeline.
The successful Open House event showcased the leading Mimaki CJV30 print+cut machine with cost-saving BS3 ink. The Mimaki printers have unique functionalities, particularly with the BS3 bulk ink savings. The BS3 ink was developed by Mimaki in response to market demands for a more cost-effective ink solution in JV33 Series printers and CJV30 print+cut machines.
In the past, customers have suffered print head damage and experienced loss of print quality and colour, when switching to third-party ink suppliers. With Mimaki’s BS3 ink, print costs can be reduced by almost half, while still using OEM original ink.
A wide range of applications are made possible with Mimaki’s CJV30 Series (available in four sizes 60cm, 100cm, 130cm, 160cm). Some of the applications achievable with the Mimaki CJV30:
- Canvas – for art repro/printing photos.
- Wallpaper – for attractive interior applications on walls. Print wallpaper for children’s bedrooms/ offices/interior designers/branding for walls of meeting rooms for corporates and reception areas.
- vinyl – signage, labels, branding onto surfaces, wall graphics, indoor and outdoor advertising on bus stops, signs, walls etc.
- Clear vinyl – The Mimaki printers have white ink, so you can print attractive designs and branding onto clear vinyl. You can print graphics for windows and apply onto glass doors, windows, or any other clear medium like Perspex or acrylic applications for signage.
- Cast vinyl – for vehicle graphics (one of the most effective advertising mediums.) PVC – posters, billboards, roll-up banners, fleet and truck tarpaulin wraps.
- Blockout PVC – for illuminated indoor and outdoor signs. Textile – for advertising on teardrop textile signage, banners, exhibition stands, textile frames for shop window advertising, flags, interior and furniture applications.
- Backlit PVC – for illuminated signs like in fast food restaurants, in airports and stations.
- One-way vision vinyl – for glass/clear substrates that you do not want people to see through.
- Heat transfer media – like Chemica heat transfer vinyl, which you can print+cut, or just cut out designs and heat-press onto T-shirts and garments. You can brand T-shirts with logos, numbers for sports/soccer shirts, motifs and more for fashion applications.
- Solvent paper – for photo printing, posters, advertising, indoor signage.
ARTSWANA (+267) 392 4497 firstname.lastname@example.org