Graphix Supply World is hosting an open house event at its Durban branch from 6-9 April. During the event, the company will introduce the new mid-range EFI VUTEk 32h hybrid (flatbed/roll-to-roll) LED inkjet printer.
The printer allows users to make a big entrance into the high-volume, production-level superwide printing market with the 3.2m printer featuring UltraDrop Technology. It is positioned to get users into high-volume, high-quality production level printing with all the versatility, ease of use, and environmentally friendly benefits available from EFI VUTEk LED printers.
Powerful EFI LED technology:
– Meets the growing demands for higher quality with quicker turnaround times while extending the range of supported substrates, including lower cost and added-value speciality media.
– Increases uptime and productivity with instant on/off and less maintenance.
– Drives down operating costs with up to 82% less energy consumption according to a Fogra study* and fewer consumable parts.
– Reduces waste with consistent colour output and simple operation.
– Satisfies customer requests for a greener print solution with low VOCs, lower power consumption, and less waste and consumables.
*EFI’s VUTEk LED printers show energy reductions of up to 82% when compared with devices with conventional mercury arc lamps. Calculations from Fogra’s Energy Efficiency Project, or ‘Energy Efficiency of Large and Small Format Printing Systems’.