Some of the highlights on display include:
Mimaki TS55-1800 textile printer
• Optional mini jumbo roll.
• One-pass printing at 140sqm.
• High resolution up to 480 x 600dpi.
• Designed for users that demand productivity.
Mimaki JFX200-2513EX (ultimate entry model with ionizer)
• 2.5D Texture Maker.
• Print resolution up to 1200dpi.
• Media dimensions: 2500 (w) x 1300 (h).
• 200% improvement of print speed.
Mimaki 3DFF-222 3D desktop printer:
• Flexibility and ease of use.
• Ideal as an in-house design and production tool.
• Complements sign and display printers seamlessly.
• Produce jigs, three dimensional signage and more.
Mimaki LA-160 heat assisted laminator for superior finishing:
• Simple and reliable operation.
• Maximum temperature of 60 degrees Celsius.
• Laminating speeds up to max. 7500mm/minute.
• Designed for use with Mimaki Vision Laminate 310 (Gloss).
Four-layer printing – for example, colour, black, white, colour – is available on the UCJV300-160 model and offers an enhanced print capability that allows designers to build layered, transformative graphics for backlit applications. This gives print service providers the opportunity to offer something unique – a dynamic graphic that ‘morphs’ its image or colour scheme depending on the light source. This distinctive capability enables designers and print service providers to produce high impact, premium margin output while maintaining low operational costs and reducing production time.
The integrated cut functionality enables volume production of labels, decals, window clings, floor graphics, POP displays, vehicle markings, packaging, prototypes and more in a single unit. Additionally, UV ink technology prevents common problems such as film separation and other issues related to post-cutting that can occur with solvent and latex inks.
Mimaki UJF-3042MkII EX
The UJF-3042MkII EX offers a unique approach to value-added printing by combining four steps into one: delivering the ability to place primer for strong ink adhesion, white ink for high print opacity, full colour CMYK printing and a clear print surface treatment, all in one operation. This high versatility approach was enabled by the addition of a fourth print head and the ability to hold eight ink bottles.
Features print-image quality control technology, and continuous print operation solutions such as automatic clogged nozzle detection, nozzle recovery system (NRS), and e-mail notification function.
Mimaki CJV 150 series
The CJV150 Series printers add cut-and-print capability for signage or textile applications. CJV150 Series models feature advanced piezo head technology.
• 81.28cm (32-inch) CJV150-75.
• 137.16cm (54-inch) CJV150-130.
• 162.56cm (64-inch) CJV150-160.
Silver ink creates high-value-added printing with versatile print and cut functions. Applications include labels, posters, outdoor signbords, illumination signboard and fashion apparel.
A 3.2 metre roll-to-roll inkjet printer which uses UV-curable ink, cured with a low-energy LED light array.
A multi-cutting plotter which features continuous crop mark detection, long accurate tracking, and FineCut – a plug-in for print & cut solutions.
Mimaki CG60 SR III cutter
Renowned for its capability to cut a wide range of substrates at high speeds.
Submit your news and video content to firstname.lastname@example.org