Graphix Supply World will exhibit printing solutions at its road show, which will take place at various venues from November until February 2020.
Dates, region and distributor:
▪ 13-14 November, Bloemfontein – Veri Media.
▪ 27-28 November, Klerksdorp, Vaal Triangle – Ronmar.
▪ 4-5 December, Gaborone, Botswana – Artswana.
▪ 29-30 January, Ladysmith, KwaZulu-Natal – Daily Business Solutions.
▪ 12-13 February, Polokwane, Limpopo – Graphix Supply World.
The following solutions will be showcased:
Mimaki UCJV300-160: the all-round UV printer and cutter features five layer print, instantly dry ink, prints on a wide range of media, print speeds up to 25.8sqm/h and maximum resolutions of 1200dpi.
Mimaki CJV150-75: the high performance integrated printer/cutter prints up to 800mm, features 10 colour options including silver, a high print resolution up 1440dpi and printing speeds up to 56.2sqm/h.
Mimaki UFJ 3042 MKII: the high performance small format LED UV printer features MBIS bulk ink system, choice of rigid or flexible inks, up to nine colours including white, direct printing on substrates up to 153mm thick, and uninterrupted printing through MCT, NCU and NRS Technologies.
DTG G4: the direct to garment printer features auto platen height to 50mm and 4 Ricoh industrial print heads for faster and more reliable printing.