Graphics One will release the new GO F-24+ UV printer. Based on the highly successful GO F-24, the new version offers major enhancements that have been tested and approved since the launch of the original F-24 unit.
The enhancements include:
• New Rotary Tool for UV imaging of cylindrical objects.
• New UV Sticky Mat for holding substrates on the table for imaging.
• New ink delivery system implementing enhanced pressure for all colours with the white re-circulation of ink via a pressurised peristaltic pump system coupled with pressure release filters and dampers.
• New sophisticated Standby Mode for when the printer is powered on but not printing. The white ink is circulated and filters for 10 minutes of every two hours.
• New third generation LED lamp arrays enhanced to fix and to improve the UV ink curing and adhesion.
• New UV ink in either gloss or matte.
• New Liquid cooled lamp system to keep the lamps at a low temperature for enhanced longevity.
• New GO SuperPrime product line that includes three new primers to enhance UV adhesion on a wide variety of different substrates, most of which other UV inkjet printers cannot image.
According to Christian Sam, Marketing Manager, ‘We expect the GO F-24+ to be a valuable addition to any user who requires high quality industrial decoration for a wide array of applications. The GO F-24 established a standard for speed, size and depth of UV printing and the F-24+ improves on this standard. We are pleased that units in the field are upgradable and the F-24+ is shipping now.’
The new GO F-24+ UV printer will be unveiled at SGIA 2015, taking place from 4-6 November in Atlanta, GA.