Graphics One’s newly launched GO NeoTack patented dye sub ink prints detailed transfers without the use of tack paper.
It employs the use of chemically inert nano-agents which are heat activated at 140 degrees when using standard heat presses, calendars, fixation or other heat units. Once heat is applied, chemical bonding occurs and the ink adheres to both the fabric and the paper. It eliminates ghosting or image shift problems with the paper.
• Decreases cost up to 25%.
• 12 colour offerings including CMYK, Lc, Lm, Super Black, Orange, Blue, Neon Red, Neon Yellow and Neon Blue.
• Enhances four colour printers using traditional NeoTack Cyan and Magenta with Neon Yellow and Super Black or substituting other colours.
• 30-40% greater colour gamut allows you to reach colours unattainable by traditional dye sublimation inks.
• Excellent run-ability with no clog formula.
• Extensively tested in newest generation Epson heads.
• Packaged in one litre and 550 ml degassed foil ink packs.
• Manufactured to GO’s specs by a world class textile equipment company.
• Perfect for all types of roll-to-roll and sheet-fed dye sublimation transfer and direct-to-fabric fixation applications.