The company showcased various products which generated a good response at the Sign Africa RoadShow in Durban.
It showcased the Hexis Cast Vario & Carbon range. The Vario Chrome (colour shifter) range is available in seven different colours:
– CAST LAPIS BLUE 1370MM
– CAST NACRE WHITE GLOSS 1370MM
– CAST PEARL WHITE 1370MM
– CAST AUTUMN COLOUR 1370MM
– CAST AUTUMN MYSTERY 1370MM
– CAST SCARAB GREEN/VIOLET 1370MM
– CAST BRUSHED ALU GLOSS 1370MM
The multi-layered cast vinyl films carry the same solvent-based adhesive and structured PE liner with HexPress technology that make the film repositionable during application. Because of its high flexibility and extreme conformability, fast and risk free transfers are practically guaranteed. It is particularly suitable for vehicle full wraps and for all long-term applications on complex and compound curved surfaces. With the shade shift feature, highly effective colour effects can be achieved.
Part of the HX30000 Series, the ‘Carbon Cast’ is a multi-layered 135µm cast vinyl film with a carbon fibre embossed pattern. It carries the proven solvent-based adhesive and a structured PE liner with HexPress technology that allows convenient air egress during application.
With its flexibility and high conformability, it is principally destined for vehicle full wraps and other longterm outdoor applications. It is the ideal high-tech solution for heavily curved surfaces such as full vehicle wraps, furniture, laptops, cell phones and many more.
The company also showcased NUtec digital printing Ink, which generated a good response and had a great deal of companies indicating that they wanted to convert to the ink. This revolutionary printer ink has been designed using the highest quality raw materials and process methods, setting a new standard in printing ink manufacturing.
The product features:
– World First, 520ml cartridge (18% more ink)
– Enhanced colour vibrancy and image quality
– Faster Drying, especially in humid coastal areas
– Up to four times safer human exposure limits for personal health and safety
– Contains no hazardous substances detrimental to the environment
– Superior scuff resistance
– Increased nozzle stability
– Improved jetting accuracy
– Lower maintenance
– Ink on ink compatibility with original Eco/HS inks
Falcon also informed visitors of its numerous specials for a range of products, which you can still contact the company about for more information.