The new SC-F10000H textile printer raises productivity standards with the option of two different ink sets that enables the highest quality output for a diverse range of applications from clothing to home furnishings, promotional goods and soft signage.
The first configuration is CMYK with genuine fluorescent pink and fluorescent yellow ink, which is ideal for high fashion sportswear and apparel that demands vivid colour reproduction.
A second configuration option is CMYK with Light Cyan and Light Magenta inks (ink sets are not interchangeable), which reduce graininess and harsh halftone, so the quality of print is greatly improved. This is especially noticeable in the photographic appearance of blue skies and some flesh tones.
Neil Greenhalgh, Product Manager, Epson Europe said, ‘With the introduction of the SC-F10000 last year, we set new standards for the dye sublimation sector. Our customers demand fast turnaround times, consistent performance, high-quality output and reliability. With the new SC-F10000H, customers can now expand their product offering into the lucrative sportswear/high fashion apparel or home furnishings and soft signage markets.’
– CYMK + genuine fluorescent yellow and fluorescent pink or CMYK + Light Cyan and Light Magenta.
– Up to 245sqm/hr high-speed printing.
– 6 PrecisionCore Micro TFP printheads.
– Epson Precision Dot Technology (blending three dedicated technologies: Halftone, LUT and Micro Weave).
– Easy media setting (media loading lever front and back).
– Auto-adjustment technology, including an integrated RGB camera.
– Dryer (less ink transfer to media reverse and wrinkle elimination).
– Advanced Auto Tension Control for accurate and stable media feeding.
– Bulk Ink solution (with 10 litre or 3 litre ink boxes supported by ‘hot-swap’ function).
– Operator-replaceable parts.
– Ink system usability (easy mount, ground based, waste bottle sensor).
– Accurate paper-feeding system.
– Highly-intuitive LCD touch panel.
– EMX profile support to ensure accurate and consistent output.
To further improve consistency and reliability, all of the components for the SC-F10000H, including printheads, ink, firmware and software, are manufactured by Epson. The SC-F10000H will be availble from July 2021.