Durban-based branding and signage company, Consortium Signs, has expanded their company by investing in a Mimaki CJV30-160 bought from Graphix Supply World (GSW) at the Sign Africa expo in Durban ( 18-19 March at the Durban ICC).
The Mimaki CJV30-160 provides even greater flexibility for end-users from retailers and copy shops to professional sign-makers and print service providers.
Mimaki CJV30 series delivers:
• 4 different print widths (60/100/130/160 cm).
• High quality printing up to 1440 dpi.
• Maximum printing speed 17.5sqm/h.
• Automatic switching from printing to cutting.
• Continuous crop mark detection for accurate contour cutting.
• Simultaneous white and full colour printing.
• Sparkling Metallic ink.
• Continuous printing with the Uninterrupted Ink Supply System.
• RIP, cutting, and creation software included.
Darren Courtenay, Director at Consortium Signs said, ‘We purchased the CJV30 from GSW due to expansion. Our office in Durban employs highly-skilled sales people, graphic designers, project managers, printers, finishers and applicators, all of whom share in the vision of unrivalled commitment to quality, innovation, professionalism and customer service.
‘With the integrated cutting option, we have the capacity to create any labels, vinyl stickers, transfer prints and other branding options in a matter of minutes. We can print from 610mm up to 5m wide and any length, which means you are no longer limited to those larger format prints. With extreme colour gamut and photographic print quality; the result is a high performance, reliable and quality image reproduction with less impact on the environment.’