The installation of another Brother GTX Direct to Garment digital printer will allow NetFlorist to produce and ship a ‘must have gift’ with ease, even during crunch times. These include everything from Father’s Day T-shirts, to personalised socks for Grandparents’ Day and more.
The machine’s features include:
– Speed: The GTX gives users the power to produce prints faster than ever before.
– Precision: With a print resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi combined with cutting edge Innobella inks, the user’s designs can incorporate the entire colour spectrum and even minute details will print with clarity.
– Print in one pass: with the white ink channels stacked right behind the CMYK channels, one can print almost anything in a single pass.
– Simplicity: being easy to use and maintain is one of the most important features of the GTX. The standard wet capping station minimises clogged nozzles and the white ink circulation system keeps the system primed and ready to print.
– Print practically anywhere: The GTX is more than a T-shirt printer. The large gap between the print head and the substrate means one can easily print over seams, across zippers and on top of pockets.
– Print larger: the GTX has the largest print area of any Brother DTG printer. With a maximum print size of 40.6cm x 53.3cm (16” x 21”), designs can be bigger and bolder than ever. Extra thick items are no problem thanks to the adjustable platen height system.
– Safety: the newly formulated Innobella Textile inks used by the GTX are water-based pigment inks that are OEKO-TEX Eco-Pass certified and CPSIA compliant. The innovative packaging uses less plastic thanks to the new replaceable pouches, so there is less impact on the environment.
– When one prints and fully cures an item using the GTX and Innobella Inks, they can be sure of its durability and washability. That’s because Innobella Textile inks have scored 4.0 or higher on AATCC wash tests.