Chemosol exhibited the new MF20-P-C desktop Fibre Laser marker at the Sign Africa and FESPA Africa Expo, which took place at Gallagher Convention Centre from 13-15 September.
- Electric focusing, with a double red pointer positioning focus.
- Easy operation, no consumables, lightweight and easy to carry.
- Enclosed design, laser radiation protection body and observation window.
- Integrated design to ensure 175 x 175mm marking area in the small chamber.
- High quality fibre laser source and galvo scanner allows this machine to achieve a fine laser beam with fast marking speeds and effects.
- Materials that can be marked include: plastic, iron, zinc alloy, copper, nickel plating material, galvanising metal, etc.