Chemosol’s sublimation and direct-to-garment printing solutions include innovations for users to achieve optimum results and grow their businesses.
Epson Surecolor SC-F100 – coming soon
• Produce sublimated products with outstanding quality, colour and durability.
• Designed for hard surface imaging, custom merchandise and small-format fabric.
• Incorporates Epson’s latest PrecisionCore® Micro TFP printhead technology.
• Epson UltraChrome™ ink ensures consistent output with superior image quality.
• Economical operation with low power consumption and refillable tank system.
• Print on inexpensive A4 media using common Win/Mac graphic and photo software.
• Oeko-Tex™ certification ensures garments are safe for adults, children and infants.
• Supplied as a complete package with media, ink and driver software.
It is easy to operate with a tilting display and integrated help, uses inexpensive A4 sheet media that is supplied in packs of 100 sheets and includes a convenient tank system that uses cost-effective bottle-based refills. Additionally, Epson dye-sublimation ink provides an enhanced gamut and brightness over traditional four colour sets.
Epson Surecolor SC-F500
This is Epson’s first 610mm wide dye-sublimation paper printer. It was developed to help promotional houses, photo labs, clothing producers and copy shops increase customer choice through flexible and high-quality printing. This combination deal includes a CY-G2 heat press (38 x 38cm) and a CY-022 mini mug heat press.
Rotary Heat Press SOT-1220 (1220mm transfer width oil drum)
This is designed for roll-to-roll or piece by piece transfer with continuously consistent results from start to finish. The press includes Auto Tracking System. This combination deal includes an Epson Surecolor SC-F6300 (1118mm wide paper width) with Epson Edge Print RIP and start-up inks.
Epson Surecolor SC-F7200 (1625mm wide paper width)
The machine includes Epson Edge Print RIP and start-up inks. The combo deal includes a Rotary Heat Press SOT-64 (1630mm transfer width oil drum), designed for roll-to-roll piece by piece transfer with continuously consistent results from start to finish. The press includes Auto Tracking System.
Other solutions include:
– Epson Surecolor SC-F2100 direct to garment printer.
– SpraJet Pre-Treatment System for DTG.
– CY-G3 heat press (40 x 50cm) with auto-release.
For more information and specials, click here.