The AXYZ Innovator is available in two standard sizes: 1.2m x 1.2m and 1.5m x 2.4m, with a gantry clearance of 152mm. Compact in size, the machine is powerful enough to cut aluminium, plastics and hardwoods, creating higher quality finishes and short lead times. It is ideal for sign and graphics shops as it easily processes 2D/3D signs in woods, metals and plastics.
This entry-level industrial CNC router replaces the legacy Z-Series model, offering a significant increase in performance while including a robust construction and high precision accuracy.
Popular industries and benefits:
– Educational institutions – a new curriculum option is offered for basic CNC training.
– Prototyping shops – takes the guesswork out of projects with simple prototyping jobs.
– Woodworking shops – versatile enough to fabricate all types of wood for furniture, shopfitting, scenery production and more.
The Innovator has been engineered to include the following new features:
– A heavy-duty frame with cast gantry legs for added rigidity.
– Integrated servo motors replacing stepper servos for smoother motion and higher speeds.
– Premium helical racks offering a new level of cut quality.
– Designed to be more easily upgradable for option installations in the future.
The Innovator comes standard with option-ready installation packages so users can grow the machine along with their business. The exclusive three position tool changer, available for the first time for all Innovator machines, saves valuable time by keeping the machine running continuously without the need for operator input. At the same time, the automated cover protects the toolholders from getting contaminated, reducing maintenance and downtime.