Agfa Graphics will debut the Surf N’ Crab Application Zone which simulates a seafood bar and surf shop at SGIA 2014, taking place from 22-24 October at Las Vegas Convention Centre.
The Surf N’ Crab offers a fun, colourful and simulated crab shack/surf shop experience and features vibrant graphics entirely created with digital and inkjet technologies. The company will also showcase technology from entry level to high volume production.
Attendees can see demonstrations of the Anapurna M3200i RTR, a heavy duty, six-colour (CMYKLcLm), 3.2m wide roll-to-roll UV-curable printing system. The M3200i RTR produces indoor and outdoor applications on flexible media such as fabric, canvas, vinyl and more. The dual roll option makes it possible to simultaneously print jobs on two rolls of the same media type, each up to 60 inches wide.
SGIA attendees looking to open new revenue streams can also find new printing solutions from MGI-USA, a leading provider of digital presses and finishing solutions. The Meteor DP8700 XL+ is a versatile, cost-effective digital press that produces a wide range of high-quality products quickly and efficiently. It has true multi-substrate capabilities for paper, plastics and envelopes, laser safe prints, and offset comparable output with expanded sizes up to 33.02×119.38cm (13×47”).
The JETvarnish 3D takes digital spot UV coating to a new dimension featuring increased throughput for flat spot UV applications and visually stunning 3D raised effects on POP and POS signage. The iFOIL digital embossing and hot foil stamping solution eliminates the need for films, dies and makeready, allowing for highly profitable hot foil stamping and embossing work that engage both visual and tactile senses.
Additionally, visitors to SGIA will be able to experience the following at the Agfa Graphics booth:
• HP’s Latex 360 six-colour. The 162.6cm (64-inch) printer produces indoor and outdoor prints on a variety of traditional signage substrates.
• Epson’s F7070 is a 162.56cm (64-inch) wide dye-sub transfer printer for industrial textile manufacturing. Combined with the AIT 7300IJO heat transfer press, it produces fabric output at up to 720 x 1440 dpi.
• Asanti Suite is Agfa Graphics’ sign and display PDF workflow specifically designed to help wide-format printers maintain consistency and to optimise productivity throughout the printing process.
• Asanti Storefront, part of the Asanti Suite, is a cloud-based web-to-print solution that enables print service providers (PSPs) to set up web stores. The newest version of Asanti StoreFront makes it easier to customise print.
• Dreamscape media featuring unique vinyls and fabrics for custom wall graphics. The textured surfaces may be digitally imprinted, opening the doors into the décor market.
• 3D Systems’ line of 3D printers, ranging from personal to industrial use and offering choices in materials, colours and speeds.