Market Application Specialist at 3M, Lee Menzies, will host the 3M Scotchprint 1080 advanced installer training programme.
The training will take place at 3M’s offices at 146A Kelvin Drive in Woodmead and will cost R2500 (excluding VAT) per participant.
• Three days advanced training for Vehicle Wraps. Comprehensive discussion, demonstration and hands-on application of fleet graphics.
• Extensive monitored hands-on practice to build and refine skills.
• All appropriate tools and materials provided.
– 13, 14 and 15 October 2014.
– 20, 21 and 22 October 2014.
– 27, 28 and 29 October 2014.
Interested participants are encouraged to secure their booking by making an upfront payment as classes are small and slots fill up quickly.
For more information please contact Lee Menzies on 083 604 2421 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.