The FESPA Hall of Fame highlights worthy printers worldwide held up by their peers as inspirational role models in the print community. Now you can vote for members of the imaging community from South Africa who deserve to be recognised and rewarded for their excellence.
South African nominees include:
- Aubrey Nathan, Fishwicks Printers
- Devyn Wagner, Beith Digital
- Graham Hawthorn, Grosvenor Branding Solutions
- Neil de Greef, Screenline
- Colin Cary, Avusa Limited
- Garth Richards, Graphic Laminates
- John Bailey, Expand a Sign
Voting closes on Thursday 20th June.
As well as being a fantastic opportunity to promote their business and contribute to the imaging industry, members inducted into the Hall of Fame should see being nominated by their peers as a great achievement and in doing so will receive:
- An invitation to attend the Awards dinner at the FESPA London show, 28th June 2013, where the national winners and the global winner and runners up will be announced.
- Invitations to VIP events and content.
- Discounts to all FESPA Summits and Conferences.
- VIP status at FESPA shows including; fast track entry, exclusive VIP content and access to the FESPA 2013 onsite VIP lounge.
- Certificate to mark this achievement.
The overall winner will receive a trophy and a hosted place at the next FESPA VIP event.