Sign-Tronic has secured the sole agency for the Rotatrim technical product range in South Africa. The range will be demonstrated for the first time at the Sign Africa Cape Town Expo, taking place from 11-12 May at the CTICC.
Rotatrim was formed in 1966 with a vision to create the finest rotary PRECISION trimmer. Using only the finest quality materials and precision engineered components, each trimmer is hand assembled by skilled technicians to exact tolerances, to construct a precise, exceptionally reliable, ultra durable trimmer.
Rotatrim's cost effective machines can cut rigid materials such as ABS, PETG, Foam board, PVC and aluminium. It also cuts fabric, tissue paper, vinyl, canvas, film, leather, veneers and more. The machine works with a pizza wheel cutting system that self-sharpens.
Features of the Technical T Series include:
- Robust trimmer with extra capacity for the more challenging materials.
- Self-lifting clamp mechanism enables a single user to easily position and cut large materials.
- Cuts almost any material from hardboard to tissue paper without adjustment.
- Overload protection feature.
- Range of cutting lengths from 0.65 metres up to 2.5 metres.
- Ultra hard Sheffield D2 ‘Tool Steel’ self-sharpening, precision-engineered blades.
- Large single square stainless steel guide rail completely eliminates head swivel.
- Aluminium baseboard, end frames, head and side rule.
- Completely safe and easy-to-use by people of all ages.