VG/SG owners who switch to new TR2/TE2 inks can enjoy the benefits of increased performance and cost savings. This is due to a discontinuation of TR ink.
The ink conversion process must be performed together with firmware and RIP software upgrades, enabling VG/SG owners to achieve a host of advantages and new features:
• New TR2 and TE2 ink perform better in scratch resistance, alcohol resistance and washability.
• The new ‘True Rich Color’ preset maximises the capabilities of the VG and SG series with the new ink to produce stunning graphics.
• The VG series with TR2 ink is certified for long-lasting results by the 3M MCS Warranty, providing shop owners and their clients with assurance of the quality and reliability of their graphics.
• The VG and SG series with new TR2 ink is also certified by the Avery Dennison ICS Performance Guarantee.
• Ink consumption is greatly reduced due to an automated maintenance sequence.
• VG/SG owners also obtain a host of new features to improve Print & Cut accuracy and usability, including crop mark options for more stable cutting performance when cutting laminated printed materials, and a PerfCut mode for printing, cutting and die-cutting in one seamless operation.
• The Roland DG Mobile Panel 2 lets users perform control panel functions, including test printing and cleaning from your smartphone or tablet using a Bluetooth connection.
• The VG and SG series support the latest TU-4 take-up unit (sold separately), enabling various media to be taken up with increased accuracy and stability.
• If a printhead clogs, the Nozzle Mask function can continue printing while using the remaining printheads, reducing downtime in the event of an emergency.
To begin the process, users can visit www.rolanddg.co.za
Submit your news and video content to firstname.lastname@example.org