The January edition of Practical Sign & Digital Graphics magazine is online. It features the HP PageWide XL printers. Balancing speed, quality and cost in printing applications once meant sacrificing one benefit for another. Today, HP PageWide Technology overcomes these trade-offs with revolutionary and scalable designs that deliver quality and speed together, at a significant cost advantage, based on the latest HP printing innovations built on proven technologies.
Other features include:
- Sign Africa Durban 2016 preview and catalogue.
- Things to consider when buying a CNC router.
- What 2016 has in store for the industry.
- EFI Connect user conference debuts new productivity suites and textile printing solutions.
- Printing industry in Sub-Saharan Africa: changes and continuity.
- Printhead trends by Dr Nicholas Hellmuth, FLAAR Reports.
- Drupa expert article: Large Format.
- Creating a metallic effect on objects and fonts using CorelDRAW® and Corel® Photo-Paint™.
To access the magazine, visit: www.signafrica.com/magazine.