The new OKI White Toner Printers allow you to create your own T-shirts instantly. Thanks to a breakthrough in printer innovation, OKI has made printing in any colour you desire, including white, simple and affordable.
Printing in solid, sharp and bright white is now as easy as printing in any colour. This innovation in printer technology removes one of the last barriers to creativity and design – how to print high quality solid white graphics and text, alongside vibrant colour, on dark coloured paper, clear film or transfer materials practically and cost effectively.
With the C711WT OKI, printing in solid, sharp and bright white is now as easy as printing in any colour. This innovation in printer technology removes one of the last barriers to creativity and design – how to print high quality solid white graphics and text, alongside vibrant colour, on dark coloured paper, clear film or transfer materials practically and cost effectively.
CMYW – A first for digital printing
The C711WT is part of OKI’s White Toner (WT) portfolio – the first digital printer range that offers users the ability to print using white toner. Based on tried and tested devices, that are well regarded by graphic based industries for their high quality output, they offer the same speeds as OKI’s CMYK digital LED printers and are as easy to use and simple to operate.
Combining High Definition digital LED colour printing with white toner technology, the C711WT offers media versatility up to A4, paper weights up to 250gsm and cost effective printing for a wide range of applications that in the past would have required expensive proofing or manual printing techniques.
The C711WT comes with a three year on-site warranty (on registration of your product), demonstrating our confidence in the reliability of these devices.
The C711WT prints solid white onto a wide variety of media and can also be printed over other colours to create a new vibrancy of print on dark backgrounds. T-shirt and merchandising transfers, short-run packaging and concepts, window graphics and clear film, stationery, invitations, menus and more; now you can breathe new life into all of these with a printer that removes the design barriers presented by traditional CMYK printing.
- Fits seamlessly into your existing colour printing workflow.
- Single Pass Colour™ digital technology—straight-through print path handles up to 216 gsm (80 lb. cover), tabloid-extra sheets 31cm x 46cm (12″ x 18″), up to 32cm x 120cm (12.9″ x 47.24″).
- CMY/White print mode.
- 1200 x 600 dpi print resolution for clear, sharp text and graphics.
- High-productivity print speed—up to 31 ppm Colour and 36 ppm Monochrome.
- Network connectivity standard.
- 512 MB RAM standard and a powerful 800 MHz processor.
- Memory and paper capacity upgrades, optional 40 GB hard disk drive.
- 1-Year On-Site warranty3 for lower operating costs.
The OKI proColor™ pro920WT Tabloid/A3 digital colour printer is the perfect solution for your on-demand printing needs, especially because white is so important to your output. The addition of white toner allows for lower-cost textile transfer media for direct imaging to fabric applications. It’s also perfect for lower-cost signage and films that require white.
The pro920WT combines:
- HD (High Definition) Colour printing for breathtaking output
- Inclusion of white toner for printing on textile/transparent media
- White Transfer mode for specialty media, transfers and clear films
- Cost-efficient short-run production printing capability
- Print speed: A4: 31ppm; A3: 16ppm.
Achieve vibrant full colour printing plus white, an advantage to any graphics business offering individual and short run display materials, bespoke stationery, concepts, t-shirts or promotional merchandise.
The C920WT offers ground breaking printing technology making it possible for any organisation to extend their use of coloured media, clear film and transfer media in a simple, easy to use and reliable device, ensuring colour and image integrity and delivering fast accurate printing on a wide range of media sizes and weights.