National Screen & Digital Supplies (NSDS) exhibited its Compress iUV-600s Flatbed UV Printer at the Sign Africa Durban Expo, which took place from 11-12 March at the Durban ICC.
Compress UV LED technology is an entirely new small footprint flatbed UV printer that brings cost-effective, on-demand colour printing to the production floor for a multitude of substrates.
The Compress iUV-600s gives you the freedom to print exactly what you want onto virtually any substrate. All white inks are pressurised and recirculated with filtering by the patent pending white ink management system (WIMS) for less downtime and ink issues in general.
iUV-600s features include:
• 600 x 450mm print area.
• 300mm media height.
• Optional unwind/rewind for roll media.
• WIMS white ink management on-board.
• Print speeds up to 9sqm per hour.
• Dual LED variable watt low heat lamps.
• Built in media height detection.
Upcoming Sign Africa Expo’s include:
• Cape Town, 6-7 May 2020, CTICC – Cape Town International Convention Centre, Western Cape.
• East London, 3 June 2020, East London International Convention Centre, Eastern Cape.
• Johannesburg, 9-11 September 2020, Gallagher Convention Centre, Gauteng.
Submit your news and video content to email@example.com