Rolling TV/monitor carts allow video presentations to travel directly to audiences. Available in single-screen and dual-screen styles, the carts transform any area into a state-of-the-art demonstration space.
‘As the digital signage market grows, the needs of customers change,’ said Karenann Brow, director of product marketing for Surge, Power Strips and Display Mounts. ‘In particular, there is an increasing demand for solutions that don’t require permanent wall mounting. Tripp Lite’s new mobile carts, workstations and video walls give customers great options for a wide variety of applications.’
Rolling workstations feature height adjustment for optimal user comfort. The workstations accommodate peripherals and are perfect for applications where a stationary computer desk is not practical.
Video walls give customers flexibility in how messages are displayed. Available in wall-mount and rolling models, the video walls allow micro adjustments, making it possible to align all screens in an installation. Included padlocks deter theft.
Sample applications for Tripp Lite’s new mobile display solutions:
• Roll a temporary digital signage installation into an auditorium.
• Share displays and audio/video equipment within a school.
• Set up an efficient workstation for a temporary employee.
• Create a registration kiosk at a trade show or medical office.
• Place a video wall in a hotel lobby or corporate reception area.