Mimaki will showcase its broad product line that helps printers to produce a wide variety of applications at the Sign and Display: Textile and Apparel, and Industrial printing markets at the International Sign Expo in Orlando, taking place from 25-27 April 2014.
Visitors can see how Mimaki products can help them deliver a range of applications to grow their businesses. Live production and printed samples will include: backlit graphics, exhibition signs and displays; rigid packaging; flags and banners, point-of-sale materials, sportswear and apparel; furnishing fabrics, floor graphics, indoor and outdoor signage, labels and decals, gifts and novelties, signboards, art reproduction, 3D logos and more. Live wrap demonstrations on a Sprinter door installed in the booth will be presented by Luis Tirado at WBC Graphics in Orlando.
Mimaki will demonstrate the broadest range of wide format printing products available for the sign and graphics industry and will feature the Mimaki JFX200-2513 LED UV-cure flatbed printer that offers the same operational functions and benefits of the larger Mimaki JFX500-2131 printer in a smaller footprint size and affordable price. Layout pins ensure easy media set-up to minimise operator intervention and speed throughput. White and spot inks are available.
Full line-up of products on display:
• Mimaki UJV500-160 and JV400-160SUV – UV roll media printers.
• Mimaki JFX500-2131 – UV LED flatbed printer.
• Mimaki JV400-160LX – Latex roll media printer.
• Mimaki CJV30-60 – Print / cut roll media printer.
• Mimaki TS500-1800 – Dye sublimation textile printer.
• Mimaki UJF-3042 and UJF-6042 – Tabletop UV LED flatbed printers.
• Mimaki CG-60SRIII and CG-130SRIII – Roll media contour cutters.
• Mimaki CF2 – Flatbed contour cutter.