Midcomp will showcase HP products at the upcoming Sign Africa Durban Expo, which will be held from 11-12 March at the Durban ICC.
HP Stitch 500
With symmetrical 2 x CMYK printhead configuration and Optical Media Advance Sensor, the HP Stitch 500 printer allows for saturated and reliable one pass mode for true top speed. The printer was designed for high production sites. Big ink supplies, larger rolls, and HP’s Tension-Sensing Winder allow unattended operations, even overnight, complete with HP Services and cloud fleet management tools.
HP Latex 335 (1.6m wide print and cut system):
• Expand into wider applications with this 1.63m true print and cut solution.
• Indoor quality: 13sqm/hr.
• Cut speed: up to 113cm/sec.
Additionally, visitors will get to learn about Midcomp’s new ‘Pay Per Use’ (PPU) – a comprehensive and customised programme, created by Midcomp, which supports the HP Latex 300 and 500 series printers, and ensures that users pay a fixed ‘per square metre’ charge for the square metres they print.
Except for the media, or substrate, the fixed rate will cover all the consumables needed by the machine:
• Ink, print heads and cleaning cartridges.
• Spare parts.
• Service repair kit.
Register online to visit the Sign Africa Durban Expo at the Durban ICC from 11- 12 March, 9am-5pm. Entrance is free.
Upcoming Sign Africa Expo’s include:
• Cape Town, 6-7 May 2020, CTICC, Western Cape.
• East London, 3 June 2020, East London International Convention Centre, Eastern Cape.
• Johannesburg, 9-11 September 2020, Gallagher Convention Centre, Gauteng.
Submit your news and video content to email@example.com