Graphix Supply World (GSW) showcased a range of quality, cost-effective print and signage solutions from Mimaki and more at the Sign Africa Port Elizabeth RoadShow on 13 February 2013, at the Boardwalk Convention Centre.
- Mimaki CJV30-160BS – The best-selling Mimaki Print+Cut machine, CJV30-160BS with Mimaki’s cost-saving original inks. It comes with a fully integrated print, cut and die cut system, and is compatible with a variety of different ink options.
- TexjetPLUS Direct-To-Garment T-shirt printer – this is ideal if you are looking to produce professional digital prints directly on garments, while keeping the ink and maintenance cost down.
- Goccopro Digital Screen Maker –The Goccopro is a direct computer to screen digital screen maker which minimises traditional lengthy and messy screen making procedures, as it eliminates the need for chemicals, emulsions, water, dark room, film positives etc.
- Mug Press + Cap Press – for a small outlay, you can add on these extras to your Mimaki CJV30 Print+Cut machine and maximise your product offerings and profits. Start corporate branding, manufacture for sports teams and more.
- CHEMICA heat transfer media – has the widest range of colours and products on the heat transfer market.
Graphix Supply World has enjoyed an exciting start to the year with new agencies, training seminars and team strategy meetings taking place at GSW Head Office in Cape Town. With a focus on helping customers in tough times, GSW is has announced a continuation of the in-house finance service.
Forthcoming roadshows include:
Durban 6 & 7 March, (9am – 6pm on 6 March, 9am – 5pm on 7 March), ICC Durban
Bloemfontein 9 May, (9am – 5pm), Kiepersolrant
Cape Town 29 & 30 May, (9am – 6pm on 29 May, 9am – 5pm on 30 May), Cape Town International Convention Centre
Entrance to all the RoadShows is FREE, pre-register online to speed up the process and you can stand a chance at winning R1000 in cash.