The Sign Africa Port Elizabeth Expo, taking place on 27 March at the Boardwalk Convention Centre, will allow visitors to explore the latest technologies and trends such as: wide format digital printing, garment decoration, screen printing and signage, right in their own city.
The popular Speed Wrap Challenge will be held during the expo. Contestants will race against the clock to wrap a vehicle door to the best standards. This event is brought to you by platinum sponsor Roland and vinyl sponsor Grafiwrap (distributed by Maizey Plastics).
Compete in three easy steps:
- Pre-register at the Speed Wrap stand.
- Your registration will be confirmed with your time slot.
- Be present at your time slot and wrap to the best standards.
Printers are invited to join the movement with Printing SA, which will be hosting a members forum at the expo from 9am-10am. The forum is free and non-members are welcome to attend and sign up as members.
Learn more about how Printing SA can assist with:
• Industry level representation.
• Dispute resolution.
• Management consulting.
• Industry communication.
• Training and development.
• PIFSA finance.
• Investment subsidies.
• B-BBEE consulting and advising.
For more information contact (+27 11) 287 1160 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Entrance is free. For more information, and to pre-register online, please visit: www.signafricaexpo.com
Upcoming Sign Africa expo’s include:
• Cape Town: 5-6 June 2019, Cape Town International Convention Centre.
• Johannesburg: 11-13 September 2019, Gallagher Convention Centre.
SIGN AFRICA EXPO (+27 11) 450 1650 www.signafricaexpo.com