Graphix Supply World will exhibit a full range of digital solutions for the future at the Sign Africa Expo at the Sandton Convention Centre, from 22-24 August. GSW is celebrating growth with big discounted special show prices.
What To See from GSW:
GSW Media Division
- Graphix Supply World will launch Arlon Media (Hall 1, K24-K26).
- Chemica Heat Transfer Media for Textile (Hall 2, P10).
- Coldenhove Jetcol High Speed Transfer Paper for Dye Sublimation Printing for Textile (Hall 2, P7).
- Heat Presses: (Hall 2, P10) GSW supplies a wide range of heat presses, from rotary/calendar presses, to small T-shirt presses, mug presses, and cap presses.
- Bordeaux Digital Print Ink: (Hall 2, P11).
GTS Mobile LED Display Solutions (Hall 2 P1-P5)
E-movable outdoor media is a sign of the times. LED screen vehicles are becoming an economic and effective mode of advertising, combining modern ad material and high and new LED technology. Graphix Total Solutions are pleased to add this new division of outdoor LED mobile advertising screens to their product offering.
Convenient, cost-effective, flexible advertising with maximum visual impact is one of the reasons that these mobile LED advertising screens are replacing billboards and the like, internationally.
GSW Finishing Solutions
- Fotoba X/Y High Speed Trimmer XLD170 (Hall 1, A10). Perfect to fit in-line after a printer, this high speed trimmer and XY cutter cuts a roll in 12 minutes.
- Eurotech Hot/Cold Laminators and Liquid Coaters (Hall 2, P6).
- Kompac Liquid Coater (Hall 1, K9). Able to do UV and Aqueous, Spot Coat, Scratch and Sniff coating and more, this cost-effective and reliable liquid coater is the ideal finishing solution for any printing company, able to print onto rolls and sheets.
- BioDome Doming Solutions: (Hall2, P7). The only biodegradable, UV curing polyurethane, green doming system on the market.
GSW Packaging Solutions
- Esko ArtiosCAD and Studio10 Packaging Software (Hall 1, K8).
- Kongsberg Flatbed Digital Cutting Tables (Hall1, K7) Superior flatbed finishing tables, with multi-function tool heads and high speed production capabilities.
- Primera Digital Label Printers (Hall 1, K11). CX1200e Digital Printing Press and FX1200e Cutting and Finishing Unit, a best-selling solution for short-mid run label printing. The small desktop LX-Series label printers are perfect for short-run label printing production.
- Mimaki TS34-1800A 1.8m Dye Sublimation Printer (Hall 2, P9). This printer is specifically for the sublimation transfer market, with two newly developed, staggered print heads for high quality printing up to 32sqm/hr.
- Mimaki JV5-320DS 3.2m High Speed Dye Sublimation Printer (Hall 1, A9). Mimaki’s best selling super-wide grand format printer for dye sublimation, is a reliable, high speed printing solution.
- Mimaki JV33-160 ATP 1.6m wide Dye Sublimation Printer: With in-line heat fixating unit – no separate heat press needed, printing direct to textile, and cures in one machine (Hall 1, A12).
- Texjet Polyprint T-Shirt Printer (Hall1, A12).
Mimaki Print Solutions
- Mimaki CJV30 Eco-Solvent Print and Cut Machine with Metallic Ink (Hall 1 and Hall 2).
- Mimaki JFX1631-PLUS UV Flatbed Printer. Pioneers of UV inkjet printers, Mimaki JFX-1631 flatbed printer prints directly onto rigid substrates beautifully. High quality printing from the JFX-1631 makes it perfect for sign makers and converters. Coming soon: Mimaki JFX-500 High Speed UV Flatbed Printer.
- Mimaki SWJ-320S4 High Speed Eco-Solvent 3.2m Printer (Hall 1, A17). The new and affordable super-wide grand format 3.2m eco-solvent printer, printing at 81 sqm/hr, is predicted to be a best-seller following its recent launch.
- Mimaki UJF-3042HG UV Desktop Flatbed Printer (Hall 1, A14). With a new maximum height of 150mm for printing directly onto rigid objects, this best-selling printer is perfect for branding onto promotional items and gifts.
Mimaki Revolutionary Latex and SUV
- New JV400-160LX Latex Printer (Hall 1, A16). The printer has newly developed eco-friendly latex ink and superior technology, making it the most competitive printer in its class.
- New JV400-160SUV Solvent UV Printer (Hall 1, A14). To be seen for the first time in Africa, the Mimaki JV400-130/160SUV printer utilises the same impressive print engine as Mimaki’s JV400-LX Latex printer. Combining the flexibility of solvent with the durability of UV cured inks, the newly developed ink delivers a smooth, glossy result which is incredibly durable and vibrant. The technology of Mimaki’s JV400-SUV has also won recognition from Dr Nicolas Hellmuth, President and Founder of FLAAR Reports (a world leader and independent information source on digital imaging).
Rigid Paper Board Challenge Competition (Hall 2, P13-P18) sponsored by Re-board, Esko, Mimaki and media partners, Practical Publishing. Leading converters from around South Africa compete for the coveted award of ‘Best Display’ using the environmentally friendly rigid paper board, created and pioneered by Re-board.