Graphix Supply World (GSW) showcased its leading range of products at open house events in Cape Town, Johannesburg and Durban from 2-5 August 2016.
On show GSW had:
– The Mimaki CJV150-160: an integrated printer/cutter that provides high performance, creativity and versatility with vibrant ink types, including new Silver, Orange and Light Black, in a cost effective package for sign makers, display graphics professionals and print shops.
It features versatile print and cut functions:
• The continuous register mark detection function enables the continuous cutting of a whole roll of media while simultaneously taking up unrolled media.
• The over-cut and corner-cut functions ensure clearly cut edges with no residues.
• The segment correction function facilitates precision cutting over longer-length prints.
• The cut-and-print function averts printing problems by cutting the media prior to printing.
– The CJV30 Series of unique integrated print and cut solutions with four print widths available, providing even greater flexibility for end-users from retailers and copy shops to professional sign makers and print service providers.
Mimaki CJV30 series delivers:
• Four different print widths (60/100/130/160 cm).
• High quality printing up to 1440 dpi.
• Maximum printing speed of 17.5sqm/h.
• Automatic switching from printing to cutting.
• Continuous crop mark detection for accurate contour cutting.
• Simultaneous white and full colour printing.
• Sparkling Metallic ink.
• Continuous printing with the Uninterrupted Ink Supply System.
• RIP, cutting and creation software included.
– The Mimaki UJF-3042 series, which provides a unique solution for short runs and on-demand printing. The printers offer unrivalled versatility and high quality print reproduction on an almost unbelievable range of materials, products and substrates. With its compact desktop format, the UJF-3042 series offers unlimited possibilities to the end user.
The UJF-3042 Series delivers:
• Outstanding print quality and reliability.
• Space-saving compact desktop design.
• Direct printing on substrates up to 50mm thick (FX model) and 150mm (HG model).
• Simultaneous printing of colour and white.
• White ink and clear varnish.
• Automatic primer application function.
• HG Model features two additionalprint channels for six-colour printing plus white and clear inks.
Darryl Braithwaite, Sales Director at Graphix Supply World, said, ‘Our open house events have been a great success, especially on and after the public holiday. Clients were more than happy that we were open on a public holiday and that we were able to assist them, hence they came in large numbers. I noticed a trend in the market where people are tired of outsourcing, they want to do everything themselves without the complications, and we can offer them that.’