Graphix Supply World has announced the EFI H1625 LED printer and Mimaki LA-160W laminator on the Sample-It online showcase. Without expo’s taking place this year, Sign Africa has a great opportunity for readers to receive a physical sample, brochure or more information on new machines or products they are interested in.
EFI H1625 LED printer
Expand your offering, your customer base and your bottom line with fast-turn, high-margin, wide format printing. With large format LED technology, users will profit from lower running costs and the ability to print on high-value, specialty rigid and flexible substrates.
The H1625 LED is a mid-level production printer designed to maximise image quality with four colour plus optional white and greyscale print capability – and uptime – with simple, automated operational and maintenance features.
– Prints four colour plus optional white on an extended range of flexible and rigid substrates.
– Produces near photographic image quality, saturated colours and smooth colour gradations with true eight-level variable drop greyscale print capability to increase customer satisfaction.
– Available with optional white ink and single-pass, multi-layer print capability for even more profit opportunity.
– Prints on more substrates and open doors to more applications and truly unique, creative opportunities.
– Increases uptime and productivity while reducing maintenance with instant on/off LED lamps.
– Drives down operating costs with decreased power consumption, fewer consumable parts, and less waste with consistent color output and simple operation.
– Offers customers a greener printing solution.
– Integrates with EFI Web-to-Print and MIS/ERP solutions with native JDF connectivity.
The warming function reduces the silvering influence of UV print lamination. The function is available to heat up to a maximum of 60 degrees. Laminating with heating improves the adhesion of the lamination to reduce silvering caused by unevenness of the print surface due to the property of ink. The taking-up function of laminated media enables a one-man operation.
Operation speed is equivalent with the high class models: the maximum laminating speed is 7500mm/min (maximum speed is 6000mm/m in an area of 50 Hz of power supply) steplessly adjustable by dial. The introduction of the LA-160W with UCJV300/150-160 saves ink drying time due to instant ink curing.
The laminator is designed with safety in mind for operator protection. Safety functions are provided such as an emergency stop and a protection function by the laser.