Graficomp demonstrated samples printed on the newly launched HP Stitch S300 printer at the Sign Africa Cape Town Expo, from 5-6 June at the Cape Town International Convention Centre.
The new HP Stitch automatically detects and compensates up to 30% nozzles out with HP PrintOS cloud-based technology. Print from one device on both transfer paper and direct-to-fabric. Save time by eliminating manual interventions with automatic printhead maintenance and cut media costs by managing low grammage papers with confidence.
• Manage colour easily with HP SmartColor.
• A complete end-to-end solution, from RIP to HP media.
• Print on both transfer paper and direct-to-fabric.
• First 100% front-operating dye-sub printer.
• Easily create colour profiles in half the time.